Effective Communication with NLP fundamentals
This is the course that introduces students to the potential of effective communication with the basics of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). It will allow to achieve greater results by learning to communicate better, all live in the classroom.
Communicating effectively, motivating and positively influencing yourself and others is certainly among the most important and in demand skills in today’s society. Getting your point of view to be perceived effectively is the key to success in the professional and personal sphere of each individual.
Communication skills have always been those fundamental resources for being understood and understood by others. It is a discipline that allows students to understand how people work, therefore how they think, act and interact with each other. Particular emphasis is placed on language and its conscious use, to become masters of the impact it has on your life and that of those around you.
PREREQUISITES FOR COMMUNICATION
- Awareness: mind heals when it understands;
- The 3 levels of communication: verbal, paraverbal and non-verbal;
- Calibration: opening and empowering the senses to grasp the signals of other people’s verbal, paraverbal and non-verbal language;
- Representational Systems: identify and align with the communicative style of others, to establish a relationship of trust and understanding;
- Tracing, rapport and guidance: creating the best climate to communicate, persuade and overcome the resistance of the interlocutor;
- Emotional state management: the state a persona is in generates the response a person gives;
- Active listening: it is the practice of preparing to listen, observing which non-verbal verbal messages are sent and then providing appropriate feedback to show attention to the message presented. This form of listening conveys a mutual understanding between the speaker and the listener.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Communicate effectively with anyone;
- Easily create harmony with others;
- Understanding of the communication style of the interlocutor in order to speak his language;
- Make the most of own personal resources;
- What to say on every occasion and avoid common mistakes that destroy communication;
- Listen actively and presently to get more information;
- Management of the emotional state in conflict situations.
Instructional mode: In presence
Certification: Professional Certificate