The International Academy of Naples offers various Scholarship schemes to support students.
Please check below a list of the courses for which scholarships are available, as well as the requirements to apply.
Scholarship for Master in Fashion Design
IAN Department of Research and Development set up for three year – starting from the academic year 2021 – an amount of 1,500.00 euros per year in favor of students enrolled in the Master in Fashion Design. The Scholarship is addressed to students who, at the time of the presentation of the application, are in possession of the following requirements:
1) Being in possession of a Degree Certificate in Fashion Design subjects having:
- At least 50% positive grades for Fashion Design subjects
- At least 40% on the remaining subjects
2) At least IELTS 6.5 (6.0 reading and writing) or equivalent
Per equivalent it is intended:
- Duolingo Certificate min 95-100
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: grade C
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English: grade B
- TOEFL Intermediate: min 90 (22 reading, 21 writing)
- Trinity Certificate: Level 10th Class
Alternatively to an English Certificate, IAN Academy might also take in consideration a level A2 Italian certificate as a valid requirement.
3) Having at least five presentations in the portfolio
How to submit the Scholarship application
In order to apply for a scholarship, please request an application form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documentation must be attached in the email:
- Educational Transcripts
- Statement of Purposes, which also contains the reasons that led to the scholarship request.
The application and related documentation must be received within 30 days from the course commencing date.
The selection procedures for scholarship applications will be handled by a special Commission, formed by Ms. Lucia Daniela Abbruzzese, course coordinator, and Ms. Donatella Sciarra, Director of IAN. The Commission will, at its sole discretion, draw up a ranking according to criteria that will consider:
a) Percentage acquired
b) Average marks
d) Letter of motivation
The Commission reserves the right to request an oral interview or to call individuals participants, in order to deepen aspects related to the motivational letter.
The scholarships will be awarded to students who have fulfilled all the requirements.