Front Desk Agent Job Details
Two Positions as a Front Desk Agent are available at a 5 Star Hotel
Position: Front Desk Agent
Status: Full -Time
We are looking for you to be our next Front Desk Agent to join a 5 stars Hotel.
The employees must have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with guests to provide an incredible experience.
What will your day be like?
You will craft the guest experience by connecting and understanding the guest needs, checking them in, assigning the best room, ensuring luggage and needs are in the room ready. You will ensure the guests’ departure is smooth and all charges are handled correctly. You will also connect with the guest to learn more about their stay and how their experience. Successfully maintain your assigned bank. Communicating with the guests at the highest level of hospitality and integrity. You are supported to be “you” in accommodating the guest’s special requests whenever possible. You are empowered and supported to resolve guest’s below expected experiences. You will be responsible to respond to all guest requests in a timely manner. Utilise a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests. You will accept reservations, changes and cancellations on behalf of the Reservations (Core) Department staff when needed. You will also occasionally answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Reservations (Core) team.
- Dedicated, a strong communicator with attention to detail, excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate effectively with team, guests and hotel
- Able to sit, stand and walk up to 8 hours
- A previous experience in Front Desk is preferred
- A basic knowledge of Italian Language is required
Perks & Benefits:
- Ability to experience the hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs and access in-house training workshops for all employees
- Giving back to the community through special events by participating to be a mentor at IAN Academy, collecting food for and working with our local food bank, book and back pack drives for students, community garden events, raising money for schools in need….etc
- Insurance cash plan, as well as a life insurance
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Team of friendly, warm, professional and very upbeat employees.
- Discount and pretax deductions for public transportation through Naples sites
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at IAN Incubator Program. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.