House Keeping Job Details
Ten Positions as a House Attendant are available at a 5 Star Hotel
Position: House Attendant
Status: Full -Time
The House Attendant is in charge of the stocking and inventory of linen storage closets and armoires, moving heavy furniture and delivering guest items to casitas to assist Room Attendants. They will assist Team Leaders with the preparation of rooms and will assist with the removal of dirty linen from guest rooms. They will clean patios on checkout rooms and also any cleaning projects required.
Where you will Go?
You are going to a 5 stars resort that strives to provide the best possible experience for both guests and employees.
Savoy Beach Resort is a luxury hotel nestled in the seaside of Paestum, 1 hour train from Naples
What You Will Do?
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Keeps all guest corridors neat, vacuumed and dusted
• Makes sure mirrors, furniture, floors, ashtrays, elevators and doors are clean and mark-free
• Keeps all service elevator landings, stairwells and linen storage rooms clean by sweeping, mopping and dusting the areas
• Move racks of clean Rooms linen to Guest Room floors. Stocks Linen Storage Rooms and Armoires daily with supplies and amenities.
• Empties trash and dirty linen from guest room floors
• Assists Housekeepers as required. Helps move beds and furniture, turns mattresses, removes or hangs sheers and drapes
• Picks up and delivers guest request items on a timely basis such as Irons, Ironing boards, Cribs and Roll-aways
What You Will Do?
Ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience in Housekeeping or similar position; hotel/resort experience preferred, not required
• Ability to carry or lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to stand/walk for eight hour shift
• Communicate and clearly understand English
• Communicate in Basic Italian
• Must be able to work alone or with a co-worker and willing to interact with guests
• Willing and able to work any day of the week including weekends and holidays; shift times range from 8:30am-5pm or 2:30pm-11pm
Perks & Benefits:
• Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
• Highly competitive salaries and incentives
• Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees
• Complimentary Life insurance
• Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
• Complimentary Employee Meals
• And much more!