Master in Strategic Tourism Management
This training is adapted to the digital evolution of tourism activities: the tourism sector is an important pillar of the so-called “services” economy which is evolving under the impact of the digital revolution. This revolution involves new professions, new tools, but also the appearance of new players and a new reflection on business strategies. The objective is to master the knowledge, know-how and know-how of the sector. Professional training fully in tune with recent developments in the sector.
OBJECTIVES & SKILLS
- Characterize the main structures of tourist organizations and identify the main factors of evolution of these structures
- Define information and highlight its role in decision-making
- Ensure the creation of tourist products or services
- Develop a product presentation file
- Launch a product on the market
- Master the accounting and financial aspects of product management
- Measure customer satisfaction and be able to propose any corrective measures.
Holding a European Masters from IAN Academy means benefiting from new opportunities and an international professional network. The Master in Tourism Strategy validates managerial skills for those who work or plan to work in the following areas:
- Tour operator
- Transport companies
- Business trays
- Local authorities
- Management companies for the organization of trade fairs, congresses, professional events and shows
- Accommodation sectors….
The holder of the Master in Tourism Management and Strategies is a management and tourism professional, poly-skilled, who can intervene in the animation of the territories (national, regional or local institutions), the setting up of tourist projects (festival, event, exhibition), the management of tourist sites or facilities, responsible for the creation and/or marketing of tourist products (product manager, quality manager). He also acquired digital skills.
The student must be able to develop development strategies in the company, in real situations. It is recommended to plan some courses in foreign languages (English and other modern European language). Students must take the tests in two modern European languages.
- European Language I (Italian, French, German, Spanish, English)
- European Language II (Italian, French, German, Spanish, English)
- General knowledge of tourism businesses (140 150 h)
- Marketing Stratégique (70 80 h)
- Organizational management of tourism and hospitality (Practical)
- Stratégie opérationnelle, partenariats et financements (100-120h)
- Développer des partenariats et trouver des financements (50 60 h)
- Stratégie opérationnelle (100 110 h )
- Environmental specificities and tourism development policies (150 -170h)
- Professional Thesis